Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Undoing


A week ago today I cracked.

Notoriously.
Unexpectedly.
Way overdue. 
I finally admit that I was not okay.

After years of thinking, "it'll get better" and mastering the "I'm doing great" responses...I finally broke.

I found myself admitting to the fact that I felt lost,I didn't recognize myself anymore, and I felt so disconnected from the life I'm living.

So grateful for the people around me (husband, sisters,friends) who listened as I came apart at the seams.

So here I am. Trusting in the One who turns graves into gardens, deserts into streams, and gives the oil of joy for mourning. JESUS ❤

To anyone who may feel this way: you're not alone, come out of hiding, there's hope, healing and beauty in the light and in the Light. 


Be encouraged, 
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts